- Thai Central Chemical Public Company Ltd (The Company) has a policy to make decisions on employment based on the principles of equal employment opportunity.
- The company believes that people should be assessed for all employment decisions purely on the basis of job-related skills, knowledge and attitude. There are no kinds of discrimination against any employees or applicants for employment, for example discrimination of race, color, sex, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other legally defined reason.
- The company does not employ a person under full 18 years of age.
- The Company does not have a policy to hire employees' relatives to the same department and /or in a position that could lead to a conflict of interest issue. Relatives include immediate family members of employees, such as Spouse, Father, Mother, Son, Daughter, Brother and Sister, and employee's domestic partner.
- Before employment, the successful applicant is subject to a pre-employment medical checkup and other processes as per the Company’s requirements.